Friday, June 26, 2009

Aloha Friday


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that Hawaiians take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll focus on what we have planned for the weekend and end by asking a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

This weekend, Camdon and I are pretty busy (which is how I like it lately).

Starting off today, I worked for a few hours this morning from home while Camdon played and watched a movie. We went outside shortly after that to get some fresh air before the rain decided to show again. Camdon went down for a late nap and I was hoping to go to the playground after he wakes up, but now that it is raining that is not happening....OH WELL! I am now thinking maybe we can go to the mall and he can play at the play place there or just go to a store to get him out of the house.....we shall see how he is when he gets up.


Tomorrow, Saturday June 27th:

I am thinking of hitting a few yard sales and possibly the estate sale down the street from the house (weather permitting). In the afternoon we have a BBQ to attend. My friend Kristen, was diagnosed with MS shortly after she had her first child (a little over 2 years ago) and her father was diagnosed about 9 years ago. This year we, Camdon and I, participated in the MS Walk to help raise money in hopes of eventually finding a cure for this debilitating disease. Every year Kristen and family host a BBQ at their house during the summer to say Thank You for walking, collecting money, supporting us. Unfortunately tomorrow is suppose to rain as well, so I don't know what is going to happen.


Sunday, June 28th:

Well we were suppose to attend a "Buttons & Bows" party, but it got cancelled. I really wanted to go to see what this company is all about and was super excited to see the deals you could get. Oh well maybe they will have a new date soon. So I think we are now going to head over to the beach and see the sand castle exhibit they have going on....this weekend is the last weekend, but with our luck it will be finished due to all the rain we have going on. Whatever we do it will be fun.

So now my question......What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

I like to go and have a pedicure. I have had 1 massage in my life, right before I gave birth, and I LOVED that as well.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your response below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment