Monday, June 29, 2009

ABC's of Me

ABC's Of Me

A - Age: 30 years young
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Hmmmm, not really a chore I hate. I just don't like when they all build up, makes it tough to fell like it is being conquered....that's what I hate about chores.
D - Dog's name: No dog at this house
E - Essential start your day item: Shower and snuggle time with little man
F - Favorite color: Pink (bright pink's)
G - Gold or Silver: Platinum
H - Height: 5'7 1/2"
I - Instruments you play: Ummmmm Camdon's saxophone whistle (does that count?)
J - Job title: Slave, AKA Office Manager and Full time single mom
K - Kid(s): 1 Handsome little boy, Camdon.
L - Living arrangements: Currently living back at my mom's with Camdon
M- Mom's name: Karen
N - Nicknames: Mama, Mandy, Manda, AJ, Demanda
O - Overnight hospital stay: A few weeks after I was born I ended up getting pneumonia and dying 3 times so I was in the hospital for that. I was also in the hospital when I gave birth to my son.
P - Pet Peeve: Lying, cheating, laziness
Q - Quote from a movie: "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'" (The Shawshank Redemption)
R - Right or left handed: Right Handed
S - Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister and 1 half sister
T - Time you wake up: Lately it has been 5:30 AM with Camdon
U - Underwear: What about them? I wear them...do you?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Is a tomato a vegetable? I don't totally hate them though, I can eat them in salsa and what not, but I just can't swallow them whole they gross me out.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Camdon slept in, couldn't get motivated, Camdon didn't want to cooperate, Traffic
X - X-rays you've had: Knee's, ankles, fingers, arms...do ultrasounds count as xrays?
Y - Yummy food you make: Homemade Mac-n-cheese....SCRUMPTIOUS!
Z - Zoo animals you like: Elephants, Giraffes, Monkeys, Bears, Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment