Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One step closer

This is going to be so vague as I can't get too much into details right now....but I will in a few weeks when things settle a little bit and I am more comfortable with how things are panning out.
I have made up my mind on a very important part of my life....I am so nervous about the next step in my life, but it is one that has had much thought and is very needed for me to live a little less stressed. I know that when it all comes out some will not support me and some will...but the most important person's thoughts that I care about are my own. I am doing what I think is the right thing to do. I have been battling this decision for a while now and finally just got the courage guts to go forward with it. Hopefully while I am sleeping and getting ready for work tomorrow I won't change my mind...one main reason why I need to go to work late tomorrow so I can just do what I have to do and continue with my day.

1 comment: