Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net" to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Yesterday, I most certainly did not laugh hysterically at my child when he feel at the beach running from a tiny wave, sliding into the "mud". I would also never run from my child who needed a hug after getting up from said muddy sand so that I wouldn't become dirty either. NOPE never would I do that.

Also, I didn't let my child run to the neighbors tree last night in just a Pull Up and shirt, so he could put a band aid on the "boo boo" tree. That would just be plan silly, now wouldn't it?

I am not that mother that drives thru a fast food place to get her son dinner because she just didn't feel like cooking. Oh no, I would have made a homecooked meal after working 9+ hours.
Oh and I am not that mother that says "if you don't eat all your dinner you can't have dessert" and then goes and gives him dessert at a BBQ. I always stick to my guns and let my child learn his lesson no matter where we are, I just wouldn't give in.

While I am not fessing up to any of these things, I guess I can add that I would never brib my child to poop on the potty. I would never buy him something at a store and then tell him that he can only have it if he poops on the potty. I just would never do that....NOT ME!

Here's to a better week!

2 comments:

  1. great not me's!!
    I did NOT totally think the name of your blog was Condom's Mom at first glance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great NMM! I didn't know you had joined the NMM ranks! It's fun isn't it. I have never bribed my children for anything either ;o)

    ReplyDelete