Friday, July 3, 2009

Aloha Friday


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that Hawaiians take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll focus on what we have planned for the weekend and end by asking a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

This weekend, Camdon and I are pretty busy again (which is how I like it lately) with 4th of July celebration's.

Tonight my mom is going to watch Camdon so that I can have a much needed break all to myself. I think I am going to go to the beach for the night and just sit there and think, go to the arcade and play some games and then drive back.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July

We are going to Holman Stadium to attend the 4th of July celebration's there for kids @ 10 am, weather depending. The babysitter and her family along are planning on going so we will probably hang out with them.

We have a 1st bday party to go to at 12 (during Cam's nap so I am not sure we will make it as this boy needs his naps).

We then have a cookout to attend at 2 pm, this one should be fun so I am super excited.

Sunday, July 5th

We have 2 cookouts to attend, both are at 2 pm. One is for a bday party and the other is a 4th of July party.

So now my question......
How do you and your family celebrate the 4th of July?

Camdon and I usually go to a few cookouts and celebrate with family and friends.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your response below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I had a few hours to blog hop..one of my favorite things to do. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete