Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net" to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


The weather in New England has been so crazy this summer, so when we had a hail storm on Tuesday I did not yell and think "Thank God my car is parked in the basement" while I was at work. Golf size hail balls falling wouldn't do that much damage to the cars in the parking lot, would they? Hahahaha.

Our company has a softball team in a area league. Camdon and I try to get to all the games since they are local and it is something outdoors to do, plus support my team. Tuesday they had a game and at the end I said that we would be grilling on Thursday since there was so many left over hot dogs and hamburgers from another event. I did not not bring the hot dogs and hamburgers to the game on Thursday to grill. I would never tell the guys we would have food and then not feed them when I was suppose to, that is just plain mean.

I did not have to take a dead bird out of the space between the bottom of my windshield and the hood when going to pick up takeout Chinese. I did not hit the bird, the bird actually hit my windshield as if it were committing suicide (that is the truth). I then did not use 5 baby wipes to grab it by the wing and throw it in the woods (wipes included). It would have been very sad if I actually had to do that and probably would have skeeved me out.

I did not get super excited when my son told me he had to poop and actually did in the potty today. That would mean we are actually making progress and almost completely done with diapers/Pull Ups. :-) I also did not allow Camdon to run around with no Pull Up or Underwear on to help know that he is really ready for big boy underwear. Who would let their child run around camo?

I also did not have my child pee in the woods while we were watching one of my company softball games this week. You just don't use the woods to go the bathroom when there is no place else to go......right?

On such a beautiful day, finally, I did not run thru the sprinkler with my son to cool off a little. What grown adult would do such a childish manuever.

I did not collaborate with my friend and her sister in law on how to throw my friend's husband in the pool without us going in. We also did not succeed in getting him in there, with only one of us going in with him (his wife). If I did such a thing I definitly wouldn't go to the Pier with them tomorrow in fear that he may try to throw me into the ocean.


What did you not do this week that you want to fess up to?

1 comment:

  1. I love the peeing in the woods thing! MMM I might try that to potty train Avery LOL

    ReplyDelete