Friday, July 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not Me! Monday was born out of MckMama's desire to admit some of her imperfections and reveal a few moments she'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

I did not look in my rear view mirror to see a car with blue lights flashing flying up behind me. This car with flashing blue lights did not also stop behind me when I pulled to the side of the road. I would never get pulled over for speeding, nope not me, I am always sticking with what the speed limit signs say.

I was not disappointed when my mother called sobbing that she needed me to get her a plane ticket home early. I love her and would never get upset when my mini vacation was cut short because she needed to come back from her journey across the US.

I did not get all stressed out because Camdon had his speech therapy evaluation. I mean I am the perfect parent and any issues he may have are not due to anything I do. I also didn't feel as if a 100lbs was lifted off my shoulders when the therapists informed me that Camdon was speaking at an age range older than what he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment