Friday, July 10, 2009

Aloha Friday


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that Hawaiians take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll focus on what we have planned for the weekend and end by asking a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

This week is my long weekend week. Every other week I get Friday off so it gives Camdon and I another day to spend together.

Friday, July 10th

Today is actually sunny! I am going to go get ready and head out the door with little man. I am not sure where we are going to go, but some place outdoors seems about right. Our Friday is usually just a low key day where we hang around or do errands. I am going to work on his potty training today too, since he has been staying dry in his Pull Up this week.

Saturday, July 11th

We have a 1st birthday party to go to. One of my close friends, and Camdon's sitter, daughters is turning 1 so we are going over to their house for a big bash. The kids get to go in the pools and the slip and slide. We all get to make ice cream sundae's and just celebrate in "baby's" 1st birthday.

Sunday, July 12th

The Tall Ships are coming to Boston (they actually arrived yesterday). I was thinking that we would drive down there and we could go to the Piers and check out the big ships. I am super excited and can't wait. These ships are ginormous and have sailed all over the world. They are the same type of ships (if not the real ships) that sailed the world hundreds of years ago.

The weather better cooperate this weekend. We have so many outdoor things planned. The weather hasn't been cooperating for the first half of this summer so I am praying it starts to cooperate now.


So now my question......

What types of things do you do when it isn't so nice outside?


Camdon and I watch movies together, paint, play dough, or venture to the mall or indoor playground.


If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your response below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment