Saturday, July 18, 2009

Funky

Gosh it has been a while since the last post I did....this week has been so hectic and today is just not my day. I am in a horrible funk today and everything just isn't going my way as the day progresses.

I snapped at a friend today but stopped quick enough before I said something hurtful and that I would later regret (which I don't regret anything it just makes me who I am.....today would have been a lie on that one).

Positive for the day....Camdon is officially wearing big boy underwear and no more Pull Ups. I am super excited for him and very proud of him. Potty training wasn't that bad (a few days past 2 months). It was great when I just went to Walmart and didn't have to pick up any diapers/Pull Ups/Wipes.....such a money saver.

Life has been busy lately....haven't had time to even upload pictures from our day trips we have been taking, maybe I will get to that tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry things haven't been going your way. I feel the same way. I've just been so stressed that I snap at every little thing!

    I'm glad that Camdon did so well with potty training. I don't want Avery to grow up...but I'm over changing diapers. :-)

    ReplyDelete