Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Drum Roll Please.......


The Honest Scrap award is given by other bloggers who consider a blog’s content or design to be brilliant. The awardee must then post ten honest things about themselves and pass the award on to other bloggers who fit the bill – in other words, whose blog is brilliant.

Here are the 10 honest things about me:
  1. I am not perfect! (Yes it is in writing)
  2. I am the momma to an amazing boy and don't know what I would do without him.
  3. I love being a momma but sometimes miss the ability to just run to the store alone or sleep past 8 am.
  4. I am a shopaholic.
  5. I would love to meet Prince Charming and be able to live happily ever after.
  6. I have a hard time trusting people.
  7. I have 1 tattoo and am itching to get another one (just need the money).
  8. Once I became a momma I forgot about me and still to this day don't think of me.
  9. I am scared of being alone.
  10. I have a bad habit of biting my nails and it drives me nuts!

The Honest Scrap Award Goes to.....
Cristin at The Life of a Mother and Son , who nominated me so she doesn't have to do it again.
Monica at Monica and Madison, who has also already been given this award and doesn't need to do it again.
Anais at Mama in Miami, who was also nominated by Cristin so she doesn't need to do it either.

1 comment:

  1. Cute..I have a tattoo too and I want another one but I don't know where.
    I actually just saw a comment you left on one of my posts a few weeks ago. The one about getting child support from my daughters father. I haven't talked to anyone that is in a similiar situation that I am in regarding the father of my kid. It is such a hard situation. And I honestly think about it everyday and it scares the sh*t out of me. I worry about what feelings she will have when she gets older. But I just have to reassure myself everyday that I give her all of the love she needs and more. And I worry about what actions he might take later on and how that will affect her. It's a hard thing to swallow. But again I just have to reassure myself that my kid will be fine! And she'll be NOTHING like her father haha! (Even though I wish I didn't have to say that.) Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete